1-Month Free Trial
For one month, the Food Jonezi Trial provides members with a small taste of what Food Jonezi has to offer.
College can be tough and it can be easy to let your health take a back seat. Food Jonezi is here to help!
$5 EVERY MONTH
Join Food Jonezi’s Well-Balanced Package to take your health and nutrition to the next level.
$20 EVERY MONTH
High Cholesterol Series (Modules 1-3)
High Blood Pressure Series ( Modules 1-4)
Virtual course & classes is on it’s way! The grocery store is definitely the start of where nutrition goals turn into action. Grocery shopping with Charmaine will leave you with a better game plan on how to shop smart and set yourself up for success.
Please contact us via to request our corporate wellness program packet. We will send that right over so you are able to review are wellness and nutrition programs in more details.
Interested in having a Health Fair or a special Health Education Luncheon for your staff: Contact us at [email protected]onezi.
Lunch & Learn Seminars:
Eating Healthy on the Run
How to Manage Stressful Eating
Foods to Boost Your Mood
Healthy Weight Management
General Nutrition and Wellness Topics
GUEST SPEAKER / NUTRITION EXPERT
for MEDIA SOURCES
If interested in having Charmaine as a Guest Speaker or Panelist please send an email to [email protected]
Cultural Competency in the Dietetics and Nutrition Field
Creating Nutrition Programs for Disadvantaged Communities
Miseducation of Cultural Foods in Dietetics and Nutrition
Starting a Nutrition Practice for Young Entrepreneurs
Providing Nutrition Counseling for People of Color
1-on-1 Nutrition Consultation (60 minutes)
Follow-up Session (30 minutes)
Food for thought!
The Miseducation of Cultural Food podcast is an engaging talk show on the misrepresentation of race and cultural foods in the field of food, nutrition and dietetics, including conversations around your table. Our podcast is dedicated to dismantling racism and bias of traditional foods in different cultures, healthcare settings, and the food system.
IN THE NEWS
- WJLATV.com. ABC 7 News/Channel 8, One episode ‘Beer Lover’s Day.’ September 7, 2021 (Scripted).
- WJLATV.com. ABC 7 News/Channel 8, One episode ‘Back to School Lunch,’ August 13, 2021 (Producer provided a set of questions, Answers were unscripted).
- www.verifythis.com. One episode ‘Response to Frozen Honey Tik Tok,’ August 22, 2021 (Producer provided a set of questions; answers were unscripted).
- www.voiceofamerica.com. ‘The Benefits of Water and Daily Intake.’ December 3, 2018 (Producer provided a set of questions, answers were unscripted; invited to return and do another wellness and health segment).
- CGTN America, in DC. One episode ‘The benefits of Kombucha,’ February 5, 2018. (Producer provided a set of questions; answers were unscripted); an example of a segment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- WJLATV.com ABC7/Channel 8. One episode ‘Let’s Talk Live.” March 9, 2017; an example of segment (http://wjla.com/news/lets-tal
We accept most insurances
*Please call your insurance to verify coverage for your particular plan