Let Me Be Your Guest
I love spreading the gospel of good ‘ole’ nutrition to the world. I have given over a dozen nutrition seminars to individuals across the age spectrum. Listed are a few organizations that invited me to be there guest speaker:
- Alpha Kappa Alpha, Incorporated
- D.C. Public elementary, Junior and Middle Schools
- D.C. Office of Aging local nutrition centers
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America
- Local community centers and churches
I have contributed articles to these organizations:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ Political Action Committee
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ On the Pulse, a weekly newsletter that informs Academy members on the latest nutrition and public policy news.
- D.C. Washington Informer city newspaper
- Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group
Invite me to be your next speaker at your next event, or contributing author for your magazine and newsletter. I have a lot to say about how your students, clients and readership can maintain a healthy lifestyle and a well-balanced diet.