Dining Momentz By CHarmaine
This is an exclusive service that transforms your dining room table into an elegant or contemporary setting that allows you and your guest (s) to dine in style at an affordable cost. This service provides a free 20 minutes home consultation of a walk-through in your dining room area and brainstorm session on how you want your dinner setting to look at your next dinner party. Just in case you do not have any ideas on what to serve; Dining Momentz by Charmaine also provides a variety of menu options with healthy recipes for additional cost. So, the next time you want to impress your guest (s) at your next celebration do it; but do it in style and healthy!
- Girls and Guys Night In
- Bridal party and Baby Showers
- Dinner Parties
- Holiday events for individuals | corporations and non-profits| schools and universities
- Wellness and Nutrition apps
Corporate/Non-Profit/School Wellness Programs:
Please contact us via to request our corporate wellness program packet. We will send that right over so you are able to review are wellness and nutrition programs in more details.
I have given over a dozen nutrition seminars to individuals across the age spectrum. Listed are a few organizations that invited me to be there guest speaker:
- Alpha Kappa Alpha, Incorporated
- D.C. Public elementary, Junior and Middle Schools
- D.C. Office of Aging local nutrition centers
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America
- Local community centers and churches
I have contributed articles to these organizations:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ Political Action Committee
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ On the Pulse, a weekly newsletter that informs Academy members on the latest nutrition and public policy news.
- D.C. Washington Informer city newspaper
- Weight Management Dietetic Practice Group
Invite me to be your next speaker at your next event, or contributing author for your magazine and newsletter. I have a lot to say about how your students, clients and readership can maintain a healthy lifestyle and a well-balanced diet.